• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for AVI to MPEG4 conversion for 3d

My Fuji 3D camera takes short 3D video stored as sbs avi. I can edit and convert on my current software and export to MPEG4 which plays back on the 3DMovie player, but the software needs a full windows environment. I found several candidates for conversion software which should work on the Neo3DO.

Has anyone used any of these apps on the 3DO? I would love to convert in the field so I could play back footage from switching out the SD card. Also my camera uses regular sized SD cards. I did have a 1G micro with full sized envelope which tested well enough, but I will need to buy a 16 or 32G micro with compatible holder to make this conversion valuable. Any notes on this before I spring for the SD card?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones