1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Looking for comparable app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by wrkrbee, Jan 5, 2011.

1. wrkrbee

wrkrbee Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2011
    I currently have the BB storm2. I have a program called blacktrack which captures all usage on the phone and sends it to a program on my computer called blacktrack and an integrated time-aid app. The time-aid app captures all computer usage, integrates the cell phone usage (calls, txt, emails, sms, etc) and allows me to assign time to projects. So at the end of the day, I do not have to manually enter time, or make sure to "clock in and out of projects" as I jump from task to task throughout the day. Time-aid indicates they will not have their app ported for another 6 months. Is there another application out there which has the same functionality as time-aid / blacktrack?

Before my BB, I had a treo which had a wireless sync which automatically sent updates (calendar, contacts, email) up to a server and down to my bb and vice versa.

When I switched to my bb, I had to connect via the desktop manager to sync calendar and contacts. I had to set up a rule on the verizon server to send a copy of all emails i sent from my BB to my outlook, and set a rule to move those emails to the sent items folder. This sometimes became a pain especially if I was attempting to cc myself on something -- I had to go searching. What are the droid's capabilities with regard to this function?

I see the price on target for a droid pro for free with a "new line". My line is up for renewal so I'm not under contract. When I called Verizon and pointed out the price at Target, they told me to go to Target. I told them why wouldn't i just dump that line and get another from target as a new line under a new business name? I also mentioned that I thought they have price matching? It almost seems as if they would rather new customers rather than retain their current ones?

Advertisement