• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Looking for devs for profit splits

Hey all,

Just joined androidforums.com and wanted to send a quick hello to everyone.

I am just getting started with Android Development (working with Eclipse, using a few different beginning android dev books, etc...)

I have some idea's for applications that I want to do, but I realize that it is going to take me quite a while before my skills are up to where they need to be to make them.

Therefore, if you are a skilled developer, I would invite you to send me a PM and maybe we can work together and split the profits. I have idea's for paid apps, ad-supported apps and free apps that will have in-game transactions.

They would be released under my name and I would retain all rights to them, however, once released, as long as you continue to work with me on updates for bug fixes and such, you will always get the agreed upon percentage.

Anyway, good to meet everyone!

tEA-TiME

Hey all,

Just joined androidforums.com and wanted to send a quick hello to everyone.

I am just getting started with Android Development (working with Eclipse, using a few different beginning android dev books, etc...)

I have some idea's for applications that I want to do, but I realize that it is going to take me quite a while before my skills are up to where they need to be to make them.

Therefore, if you are a skilled developer, I would invite you to send me a PM and maybe we can work together and split the profits. I have idea's for paid apps, ad-supported apps and free apps that will have in-game transactions.

They would be released under my name and I would retain all rights to them, however, once released, as long as you continue to work with me on updates for bug fixes and such, you will always get the agreed upon percentage.

Anyway, good to meet everyone!

tEA-TiME
Hello and welcome to the forums!

You might post this in the Android Development forums, you'll get more eyes on your offer.

Reactions: tEA-TiME
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones