1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

looking for dsp manager

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by esthernrob, Sep 14, 2011.

1. esthernrob

esthernrob Android Enthusiast

one of the recent rom's that i have tried had a version of dsp manager that had preset values for the EQ, ie. rock, pop, etc.. i have since flashed a different rom and have lost the back up of it that i made... can anyone point me in the right direction, share a link...??? TIA

2. sha4000

sha4000 Well-Known Member

Well im running rcl1+ and its baked into that rom but idk how you would get it other than to unpack the files and take it out of there if thats possible.

3. esthernrob

i did a tb of it but i re-partitioned my sd card... perhaps it's not a stand alone apk... not sure...

4. sha4000

sha4000 Well-Known Member

Actually i stand corrected the dsp manager apk is in the Mik3d rom and i must have backed it up and restored it once i flashed synergy+gmode so my mistake. I opened up both zips thats how i know.

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

6. esthernrob

ok, well, here's my sitcheeashun... got a brand new, 2012 work truck, freightliner... real sweet ride... :D stereo of course isn't all that sweet... it does have a cd player and aux input but the speakers poop the bed... i've been running pandora thru my evo into aux without any problems except... speakers cannot handle any bass what so ever... so gotta tweak the sucker to sound good and dsp was working good for me but not real fond of the eq... so, i've come across this app,
    Equalizer
    Smart Android Apps, LLC

and it seems pretty cool... alot of good reviews... won't know for certain tho, until work tomorrow and i get to try it out... thanks for everyone's input...

andygu3 and dustwun77 like this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews