1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Looking for good camera app . . .

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DemDog, Oct 26, 2014.

1. DemDog

DemDog Well-Known Member

Using the camera app that came with my Note 3 but it takes forever to actually take the pix. Almost as long as the old Matthew Brady (he was the famous Civil War photographer) days.

Have auto flash set as on and maybe this is what is making things so slow. But it is nice since lighting is not always correct and the auto flash does a fairly good job of fill lighting.

So I want something that I can use autoflash on and still get a decent less than one sec or so activation of the camera shutter so as not to blur a pix. This is especially helpful when taking candid pix of say my granddaughter.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Haggi

Haggi Newbie

In camera settings there are an option called "Smart Stabilization". Its supposed to help you in low light situations, but because of this, you need to hold your phone steady for some seconds.
    Personally, it was the first thing I disabled on my phone, really annoying and not so useful feature!

Hope this help ;-)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews