• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking for good sysc program HTC EVO

I have been using the HTC Sync with mixed results. Is there anything out there that will let me sync at least the calendar and contacts both ways via USB that does not involve using gmail? There are so many out there it seems but I don't have a clue which are any good. I don't mind paying for a quality product if it exists.

Easiest way is use Microsoft active sync which is built into the android O/S. You will need your server address, domain name, and user id and password and email of corse. Usually if your company has a OWA address you can use that for the server address. Its not too difficult if you know all the right credentials. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I don't have a company server to sync to. Just my home Outlook.

Then if thats the case. Then you will go into the same options then select pop. Depending on your email provider you will need the pop settings. This is pretty easy to find. Usually if you just type your email and password it will find it for you. If not, for example if its yahoo just go to google and type yahoo pop servers. Let me know if that works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones