1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Looking for headphones with mic for this phone.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KustomChris, Aug 21, 2012.

1. KustomChris

KustomChris Lurker

I am going away for school soon and need a good pair of headphones with a mic so i can video chat and skype on the HTC Evo V 4G (VM)

Any suggestions would help.
    Thanks in advance,
    Chris

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. namartlu

namartlu Member

LG Tone - HBS-700

3. reddeaddorito

reddeaddorito Android Enthusiast

4. KustomChris

KustomChris Lurker

These marshmallow headphones work with this phone? Mic as well? Just double checking because it says iphones, ipods, and blackberry.

5. isvirtual

isvirtual Newbie

I have had good luck with the Skullcandy 50/50 earbuds. I like them because I can wear them for long periods of time and they don't tend to fall out as much as the cheaper buds.

The Skullcandy Aviators headphones have a microphone too and are very comfortable to wear for long periods.

6. Kahroo

Kahroo Android Expert

I agree Skull candy headphones are awesome!

7. Faydes

Faydes Well-Known Member

I have a pair of Klipsch Image S4's having a mic on these would be amazing...the only thing klipsch has is the Image S4S which gives you an iphone(not android) remote

8. reddeaddorito

reddeaddorito Android Enthusiast

Yeah.

9. geoid

geoid Newbie

Got this too, mainly so I could use it with a motorcycle helmet on and I didn't want something purely for helmet use.
    Has its good points and bad. Comfortable and easy to use, wind/motion noise because of always on mic.

10. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Actually they recently came out with the S4A which also has a dedicated remote and app for Android. As far as using a headset with the phone I have a Samsung HS300 which is a clip on Bluetooth adapter that allows you to turn whatever headphones you own into a wireless headset. It allows me to use my Sennheiser and Klipsch earbuds hands free. You can use your top of the line headphones without having to compromise just to gain a microphone. Allows many more options and also has a built in media remote that functions perfectly under Android.

11. ajore22

ajore22 Member

+1 to the Skull Candys. Comfortable, great sound, and in my experience ridiculous durability.

I have the Ink'd model with the mic.

Amazon.com: Skullcandy INK

12. EHokie

EHokie Android Enthusiast

Klipsch Image S4A. New model improved from old ones too on their website. Buy them and leave it alone :D

13. PiitaaDerbez

PiitaaDerbez Member

I had the Klipsch earphones with the remote and mic and it didn't work with my Triumph.
    The play/pause/next track sometimes worked. Don't know if it was a Triumph issue.

14. PiitaaDerbez

PiitaaDerbez Member

wait I just looked up the Klipsch Image S4A. guess they work for android.

15. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Awesome set of buds for the $.

16. EHokie

EHokie Android Enthusiast

Had them with Triumph and they worked fine... as long as whatever ROM i was running wanted to play ball :)

17. I got some nice Beats ones. Lemme pm u the link.