• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

looking for info on a certified mdi-m514 tablet

reble

Android Enthusiast
Sep 1, 2012
Kennewick Wa
That's wright the brand name is Certified. I found this on Ebay.
I got this Certified mid- M514 Android 4.4.2 Tablet 10" with 8GB's of storage and a 16GB HDD in it. It arrive on Monday via UPS. I never heard of this brand of tablet before. Does anyone know were I can find the manufacturer's web page, to d/l the manual and so on. Also I think the 16GB HDD is a typo. I think it is relay is a 16GB SD card in it

Item specifics
Condition: Used :
Seller Notes: “This item shows signs of moderate use, but remains in overall good condition. This item may have minor scratches, scuffs or blemishes on the screen or housing. The box and/or packaging has been opened.”
Type: Tablet
Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi
Brand: Certified
Carrier: Not Applicable
Operating System: Android 4.4.2
Contract: Not Applicable
Screen Size: 10"
Hardware Connectivity: Bluetooth
Storage Capacity: 8GB
HDD: 16GB
Features: Bluetooth
Color: Black
UPC: 847169022913.

I have the tablet now. It says on the back.
------------------------
Ceritied
MID-M514
www.certifiedusa.com
------------------
When I type into Firefox the www.certifiedusa.com I end up with the following web page http://www.mastersclubinc.com/ . The table is up and running. The "developer options" is enabled. The APP prog "Root Checker" reports that the tablet is not rooted. Holding the power plus volume down isn't bringing up the Android system recovery screen. The reset pinhole doesn't activate the system recovery screen. I hope the 2 screen capture files bellow are some help.

Steve

m514.jpg about tablet.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones