• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

looking for music player that dictates song title

D

Deleted User

Hi,

Is there an app that dictates song title? When I'm on the road and the phone is my pocket, I'd like to know the title of a song but I don't want to keep on removing and unlocking the screen.

Sometimes, I plug my phone to my car stereo too.

Thanks.

Z3US,

Thanks for replying but that feature is already is Winamp. I like that feature and Winamp also can sync with desktop Winamp. I removed it because it saved the artist folder on the root directory of the SD Card. I want the folders to be like \sd_card\music\artist_folder\.

I find TuneWiki better than Winamp and Power Amp. Tune Wiki has a timer. I like that because it's useful during bedtime. Power Amp was one of the first I tried. I removed it long ago.

I need something that dictates song title. I don't want to pick my phone up while I'm driving. Imagine driving a motor bike. :)

Upvote 0
any luck finding that music player?? I want something similar...i want to be able to type on android keyboard the first few characters of song title and it brings it up..and any others that match.

if i type: "on the" it will bring up all the song titles that begin with on the.

Mark
Try Gesture search (instead of typing, draw the letters) and set it to search only music files.

Upvote 0
Sadly no. :(
I hope there is and I would to like to use it. Right now, I'm using Tune Wiki.

any luck finding that music player?? I want something similar...i want to be able to type on android keyboard the first few characters of song title and it brings it up..and any others that match.

if i type: "on the" it will bring up all the song titles that begin with on the.

Mark

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones