1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Looking for new music player

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Slaverty, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Slaverty

Slaverty Lurker

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me out here, been trying for a few hours to try something appropriate but no luck.

I'm basically looking for a music player for android (M8 running 4.4.3) which will automatically remove songs from a playlist if I skip them. The radio in my car doesn't work so I've been getting by using my phone, but cba creating playlists manually to suit what I want to listen to and removing songs from a playlist while driving isn't ideal... Tried a few apps which automatically create playlists based on song similarity but none of these seem to work very well, so I was hoping to just create a few big playlists of most of my music and have something which [automatically] removes songs I skip, leaving behind a few smaller playlists tuned to perfection.

I know some PC apps can do this so wondering if any of you out there know an android app with this functionality? :)

Cheers

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. blackcat51

blackcat51 Lurker

Go for poweramp app....

Slaverty likes this.
  3. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

Slaverty likes this.
  4. Slaverty

Slaverty Lurker

PowerAmp does seem like a very nice player, plenty of options in there. Can't see any option for auto-removal of skipped songs though, dyou know if it has this feature?

Doesn't appear any apps have this feature. I may be able to use the Play-By-Folder feature of PowerAmp, that or use the auto delete skip songs feature of WMP to create the playlists then transfer them across.