• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for phone with HW keyboard for AT&T

qbasicer

Lurker
Jul 15, 2011
Hey guys,
I'm looking for an Android phone that has a full hardware keyboard (it's for my girlfriend, touchscreens are mostly incompatible with long fake nails). She's on AT&T and doesn't want to move to another carrier. The pickings seem rather slim, but I've done some research into possibilities. What do you guys suggest? Do you have something to add? Or something I should avoid?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

• Motorola Charm
  • HTC G2 (G1 Blaze)
  • LG Optimus Q
  • Motorola Flipout

Idk, all those phones suck to me because they all run droid 2.1. I think a lot of people have misconceptions about touch screens nowadays. I have the samsung infuse 4g. It has a capacitive super amoled plus screen. That measures 4.5" it is extremely responsive and extremely clean and clear. She needs to shop for something new and technologicly up to date. But, I'm sure she will only be talking on it anyway so, get the flipout or something lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones