• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Looking for Prl 60686

i dont have the prl you are looking for, but I am currently running 11115. from my understanding, this is a Sprint PRL that is for business accounts. It will allow 3G roaming in certain areas, and its Sprint..so you can still use wimax, etc. its available online..if you google. otherwise, from what I understand..just like Granite said..if you are on sense..just update the PRL through the phone!

Upvote 0
proplem with that is im rooted and im sure that wld effect my root. but good keep em come!

You don't have to worry about losing root or not having the ability to update your PRL because you are rooted. Just make sure you are on a Sense based ROM. Again, you can update your PRL while rooted w/o issue.

Reactions: MusicJunkie
Upvote 0
You don't have to worry about losing root or not having the ability to update your PRL because you are rooted. Just make sure you are on a Sense based ROM. Again, you can update your PRL while rooted w/o issue.

thank you thank you, but im running on the mikg rom. I recently tried PRL: 01120 and 60675 and they didnt work so hot in my area.

KEEP THE POST COMING!! :)

Upvote 0
I'm on mikg 3.11 and was running the Verizon prl. I updated it in the settings and went back to the one you asking about.. It will not harm root. Just update

yup thanks it worked without a problem!! but the service is now one or two bars max...... thats how i no im back on sprint! lol im going to check out other PRLs.

Upvote 0
i dont have the prl you are looking for, but I am currently running 11115. from my understanding, this is a Sprint PRL that is for business accounts. It will allow 3G roaming in certain areas, and its Sprint..so you can still use wimax, etc. its available online..if you google. otherwise, from what I understand..just like Granite said..if you are on sense..just update the PRL through the phone!

will be checking out the 11115 prl shortly just download it.
thanks

Upvote 0
I'm currently using PRL 52515 which I heard is the latest Verizon PRL. It has got to be because my speeds at my girls house are plain illegal. Once flashing this PRL I was able to get more manageable speeds. Outside my front door on this PRL I'm able to grab 2 bars of WIMAX.

nice thats wat i like to hear!! verizon speed with sprint unlimited!! good post ill look for that plr

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones