• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

looking for psx4droid v1

jpjosey

Apr 26, 2011
I was a successful and happy purchaser of psx4droid. One day I hit the good old 'update all' button, and it got replaced with v2, which made my save-states redundant (i never used the virtual memory card) - So I'm wondering if there's any way I can go back to v1 so I can put my most recent FF7 save state onto the virtual memory card before re-upgrading to v2 (or whatever it is now).

I miss my FF7. :(

Thanks.

Worked like a charm! Thanks so much.

FYI anyone with similar problems: I just followed the above link on my phone's browser and installed the app. Loaded the app, loaded the game, saved to virtual memory card.

I then installed v3 from the developers website (which doesn't overwrite v1.3 - it's a seperate app). However it was crashing whenever I tried to load my FF7 ROM. So I'm just gonna uninstall v3 and continue to use the old version, as it was working fine for FF7. Well.. the framerate wasn't great, which made the music a bit slow-mo, but I find playing with sound off improves the framerate anyway.

It's a shame to miss the music, but I've played the game a billion times (and own the official soundtrack) - so I know it all by heart anyway!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones