• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for recommendations

rhodie469

Jul 26, 2011
I'm looking to purchase a cheap tablet for email, reading comics and playing a few games. I purchased the Acer Iconia and after fighting with it for 3 days (could not transfer my files with the cable, or with an sd card) I returned it. My fiance talked me into looking for something cheaper, since this is mostly for comics and not something I'm going to use all the time. I'd like to spend less than $200. 10" display. Easy to transfer files from PC. Wifi. I guess those are all of my requirements. There is an Augen 7" on dailysteals.com today.... I think the 7" display would be too small for me.... but if you guys think it would work I'm open to options..... it helps that it's only going for $60 too..
Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones