1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Looking for ROM with following features...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Braaainz, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Braaainz

Braaainz Android Enthusiast

I newly rooted on an HTC Evo 4g running stock Gingerbread Sense 7.3.3

Now that I'm rooted, I'm looking for the following features in a ROM.

• HDMI output. I have the old FullHDMI app, but it only works on Sense ROMs. If a different ROM has HDMI out via HDMIwin (for 7.3.3 phones), that would still work
    • Ability to use either SIP or HID Bluetooth keyboard
    • Bluetooth mouse support with mouse-pointer
    • WiiMote controller option via bluetooth
    • Ability to change screen density (i.e. icons smaller on screen)

I'm of the understanding that Cyanogen has these features, but possible not for Evo's that had been upgraded to 7.3.3 prior to rooting. Is this true? Am I screwed because I accepted the Gingerbread update from Sprint?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

As long as you can still gain root access (you can), you can flash whatever version of android you want.

I'm not sure about the wiimote feature as i've never used it, but most of the major ROMS with a custom kernel should be able to handle the rest fairly easily.

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

No you are but correct and you are not screwed. Updating had nothing to do with it. Now that you are rooted you can flash and downgrade if you want. But cm 7 or deck's would be the tom for you.just make a nandroid backup and flash it.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews