• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking for some help! calendar stopped syncing and contacts problem

luigic81

Android Enthusiast
Sep 30, 2010
Portland, OR
So I've had my Evo for about 3 days now (and loving it, my 1st droid)
But my google calendar stopped snycing for some reason? ???

I had all my appointments in there and now all my appts have disappeared off my phone, but they are still on my google calendar online. The boxed is checked to sync, my contacts and my email are syncing.... not sure what happened.

A little history, I did not sync my contacts at first, I just did my email and my calendar, then earlier today, I synced all my contacts from my phone to my gmail account for the first time, and it worked great, not sure if this is somehow related to the calendar not syncing now...???

any help would be greatly apprecited!!

the only strange thing I noticed is that the little white circle sync icon that usually spins and disappears when the sync is done... well on the calendar is stays for a long time, and sometimes doesnt go away at all, but the time is still updated showing last sync time and date

*update* Well it is syncing becuase when I create a new appointment on either my EVO or on my PC it will sync to the other immediately. But I still have the problem that all the exisitng stuff on my Google calendar will not sync to my phone's calendar..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones