• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking For Suggestions: Calendar App With Snooze Button

PGB1213

May 20, 2016
Detroit
Hi All!
I'm looking for either a calendar with adjustable snooze or an add-on app for the Google calendar. I was wondering if any of you know of a good one.

The Story-
I used to have Calendar Notifications Plus by Sergey Parshin on my Android 5.1 phone.
That app would show a notification when the Google Calendar event triggered. i could swipe down and pick a time to snooze from a list I could make. For example- I had 5 minutes, 1 hour and 4 hours.

Due to a crash, I had to reset the phone & re-install the apps.
Sadly, the app is no longer available. I tried using a legacy version from archive org. It did not work.

My biggest desire is to have adjustable snooze times. I searched all I could find on the Play Store and came up empty.

Do any of you have a recommendation for one you have used and liked? A replacement calendar would be OK if it syncs with Google calendar.

Thanks For Your Suggestions!
Paul

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones