1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Looking for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Rogers' started by viperpiper, Aug 4, 2011.

1. viperpiper

viperpiper Member

Aug 4, 2011
    I"m currently a blackberry user and considering switching over to an Android phone. One thing I do like is a full qwerty keyboard but I don't like the LG that Rogers is currently offering on the site. In fact it's the only phone that has full keyboard. I see so many nice Samsung and HTC phones with the keyboard and I'm wondering is there any Android phones from other carriers that I should be looking at that will also work with Rogers if unlocked. The big key is a nice full qwerty keyboard for me.

thanks for any suggestions

Pete

Advertisement

2. Bohnstedt39

Bohnstedt39 Member

Jul 17, 2011
    There are a wide range of android phones with keybards... just Google search it! Many HTC phones are a lot higher end though, I'm not sure what your planning to do with it. You won't find a keyboard quite as good as a blackberry, but if you like the small blackberry keyboard, sprint has a phone called the Motorola xprt ( has android 2.2 with a blackberry like keyboard). I used to have a blackberry and then bought an evo 4g and I don't regret switching at all

3. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

Jan 20, 2010
    Where the Sakura grows
    If you're asking for a keyboard, you're really limiting yourself. I don't believe any of the Canadian carriers have phones with a physical keyboard for 2011. So phone is a bit 'outdated'. From you post, is there an LG phone with a physical kb on Rogers (I don't remember ever hearing about one). Telus has the HTC Status which looks like a BB with the keyboard layout. Bell has the best lineup for physical kb with the Desire Z and MOTOROLA XT860