• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for that live wallpaper, you guys have seen it!

Bat~man

Apr 11, 2010
I just had it when I was on stock, but now I'm rooted and it isn't on appbrain or anything.

Its the starburst or something..just a black sky with stars shooting towards the screen.

Its fairly common and its the best live wallpaper I could find that looks cool and isn't too harsh on my battery...but I can't seem to find it now.

Anyone?

I just had it when I was on stock, but now I'm rooted and it isn't on appbrain or anything.

Its the starburst or something..just a black sky with stars shooting towards the screen.

Its fairly common and its the best live wallpaper I could find that looks cool and isn't too harsh on my battery...but I can't seem to find it now.

Anyone?

what exacly appbrain does?

Upvote 0

Anyone?

try asking Flipz over at XDA he includes that in his Fresh ROM's

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones