• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root looking for the 0727 cm7 builb from wiki

BILL88STANG

Dec 17, 2010
i just downloaded the 727 build(the regular one not the 0727b) from the wiki page and went to flash it and it would not let me said it was not good. so i tired to download from rom manager which i thought was free to download from during the week and it shows it as a premium one? anyone else run into this? i had the rom on my sd card and i must have deleted it by accident.

i just downloaded the 727 build(the regular one not the 0727b) from the wiki page and went to flash it and it would not let me said it was not good. so i tired to download from rom manager which i thought was free to download from during the week and it shows it as a premium one? anyone else run into this? i had the rom on my sd card and i must have deleted it by accident.

here ya go bud, CM7.1-Ascend-07272011_signed.zip , CM7.1RC1-Ascend_07272011_signed.zip

Upvote 0
thanks ill try that one incase there was something wrong with the one from the wiki

compare the sizes once downloaded,

Capture-1.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones