1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

looking for the 4g on/off switch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hoodtrix, Feb 15, 2011.

1. hoodtrix

hoodtrix Member
    None

Mar 7, 2010
    ok so you know the silver 4g quick on/off switch that we have, well ever since i moved to launcher pro i cant find it, also i am looking for i slinet switch and a good weather app that works like beatifull widgets but no clock just weather

Advertisement

2. sajmonides

sajmonides Member
    None

Apr 14, 2010
    If you download beautiful widgets, after adding a new widget on the homescreen, choose Beautiful widgets toggle --> 4g. When you go into application settings, you can download different skins for toggle buttons as well.
    It is worth mentioning that it also has a rotate on and off switch. Very helpful in my opinion, especially when laying in bed and trying to do anything with the phone, it automatically rotates and that switch is a life-saver.

3. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Android Expert
    None

Sense launcher unfortunately. There's also other 4g widgets in the market. Don't know if switchpro has been updated yet. They have 4g for the evo, but that's about it.

4. Machiavel1ian

Machiavel1ian Newbie
    None

Feb 1, 2011
    Like Sajmonides said, Beautiful Widgets includes many toggle switch options, including a 4G toggle. There are also many different skins you can use for the toggles that you download through the BW app. I use Launcher Pro and this works quite well.