• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking Forward to...

Hello Hello all you good Android forum-ers!

I'm definitely brand new to this forum, and Android thing. I will soon be joining the "family" of Android owners on this forum. My 1st obstacle is to have myself decide over the Droid X, or the HTC Inc. I'm definitely leaning towards the Droid X, cause I like the fact that it will have a reliable signal (from what I read on the Inc, it doesn't, and has poor signal quality), Swype, and a non-issue with a grounding screen (like the Inc).

The thing I like about the Inc is simply the UI is nice. Sense is good, no doubt about it, but the new Moto-blur-whatever-you-wanna-call-it, should be OK for me too. It's just that Sense is more...refined? And really since the new OTA coming out for the Inc will make it have all the main features (Mobile-Hotspot, 720p video) that the Droid X is selling, I'm really wondering if I should take a chance on the Inc with that signal thing.

But, I'm not really the type of person who likes to take chances with $200 I'm going to spend, so I will most likely get the Droid X, unless you all can convince me the Inc doesn't have signal / grounding issues anymore...:thinking:

Look forward to posting, and re-posting, and meeting you all! Have a great day!

p.s. Look forward to any and all advice you all have. Thanks! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones