• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking fos some s10 5g advice

Ben3030

Lurker
Jul 5, 2020
Hi, so I have picked up the s10 5g running on exynos and I don't know yet how I feel about the phone , some aspects of it I really love but so far there is just something I quite cant pin point that's bugging me about it. I do have one thing tho it could just be me but im not a fan of the Samsung camera app , I feel that the picture are coming out a bit to over saturated and colours don't look as true to live as they can. is there anyone else that feels like the same and if so was there anything you did to try and resolve that issue. Also with it running on exynos I and wondering if there is any nokia camera apk that will work on it or any other camera apk like google etc . I have had pixels and nokia in the past and have found them to be some of the best camera apps.
I want to have this as a daily driver and not end up trading it this so is there anything people would recommend to customise in the phone or any apps to download or just anything that will make this phone help to stand out and make me love it ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones