1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Looking to decide

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wrathlon, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Wrathlon

Wrathlon New Member

Well Hello everyone !
    My wife and I both got our droids yesterday and at first glance I was impressed . I know quite a bit about computers , not much of a phone Geek but love technology and a former Crackberry user as supplied by a previous Huge corporate employer.

Glad to have found this website/forum as mentioned I know little about smart phone technology and have to decide in the next few days whether or not to return these phones . So I'll try not to be annoying :p but I will attempt to pick some brains for some info to help me decide.

The wife has the Motorola version and myself I got the Eris .

The phone itself is simply amazing as far as user functionality and available applications . The problem that exist is the lack of (remember just entered droid arena yesterday) options to sync this device with my PC . Its not nearly as important for me but for my wife (reason we even got new phones) to sync to outlook contacts which i carried over from her palm.

Sorry jeez already blabbing about solutions and this is the intro section sorry .
    Anyways look forward to being a part of the community and who knows if we do decide to keep these phones I'll surely be active here and contribute what I learn .

Thanks
    Wrath

Advertisement

2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Welcome to AF! :D

5. Wrathlon

Wrathlon New Member

Thank ya Thank ya
    appreciated indeed. Well looks like were gonna keep these suckers as I got my wife all hooked up , she has the Motorola and I have the Eris which I cant for the life of me get synced . :mad:
    If theres a way ill find it but back on topic thanks fellas again .
    Wrath

6. joek71

joek71 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Self-Employed
    Brooklyn, NY
    Htc has app for sync, it also auto syncs with Gmail or Yahoo, MSN, please explain what you want to do in details.