• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking to Trade : 0.00 : Galaxy Nexus for Droid Razr(White or Maxx)

redraptor

Android Enthusiast
Sep 6, 2010
Much too far from the waves
Buy | Sell | Trade
..Looking to Trade

Device/Item(s)
..Galaxy Nexus for Droid Razr(White or Maxx)

Price

Shipping Included?
..N/A

Payment Options
..Even Trade - No Money

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..I have an extra Kraken Trident case, an androidfied A2 case and Duo Shield case. I also have a car mount.

Additional Information/Comments
This is a brand new Nexus. I sent my old one in for problems and they just send this one to me today, but im not really feeling the device anymore. I REALLY miss the Razr. So I would like to do an even trade for either a Droid Razr in white, or a Razr Maxx. The Nexus has a clean ESN, and will be provided upon request and I would like the same for the Razr. Razr must be in near mint condition! I also live in Central Va and would prefer to meet in person if possible. I know its a long shot but hey, I can try! :)

I am willing to "haggle" with the various accessories but would prefer they dont just go away for nothing. I could really use a car dock or laptop dock.

Anyway, good luck and forgive me for my noob posting. This is my first classified!

Attachments

• IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    866.9 KB · Views: 157
Redraptor, A note with your username, date and previous day's lotto number is required.

EXCERPT FROM FORM TEMPLET

Form for posting in the root Classifieds section - intended to buy/sell/trade Android products in the US.

You must make the effort to do this right if you are serious about using this section of our forum. Attaching an image with the following is REQUIRED for all "for sale" or "for trade" posts:

1) The main item in question
2) Piece of paper containing:
....a) your username
....b) the date
....c) the previous day's winning lottery numbers (one of them, they do two a day) for Massachusetts State Lottery - Lottery Games - Numbers

All posts missing the required image will be removed and repeat offenses may result in a ban. This is so other users, as well as staff, may better convince themselves of your legitimacy. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks ;)

Reactions: redraptor
Upvote 0
Redraptor, A note with your username, date and previous day's lotto number is required.

EXCERPT FROM FORM TEMPLET

Form for posting in the root Classifieds section - intended to buy/sell/trade Android products in the US.

You must make the effort to do this right if you are serious about using this section of our forum. Attaching an image with the following is REQUIRED for all "for sale" or "for trade" posts:

1) The main item in question
2) Piece of paper containing:
....a) your username
....b) the date
....c) the previous day's winning lottery numbers (one of them, they do two a day) for Massachusetts State Lottery - Lottery Games - Numbers

All posts missing the required image will be removed and repeat offenses may result in a ban. This is so other users, as well as staff, may better convince themselves of your legitimacy. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks ;)
Oh totally my fault. Im new to this and thought I read through it better. Its getting fixed now! Thank you!!!

Upvote 0
Buy | Sell | Trade
..Looking to Trade

Device/Item(s)
..Galaxy Nexus for Droid Razr(White or Maxx)

Price

Shipping Included?
..N/A

Payment Options
..Even Trade - No Money

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..I have an extra Kraken Trident case, an androidfied A2 case and Duo Shield case. I also have a car mount.

Additional Information/Comments
This is a brand new Nexus. I sent my old one in for problems and they just send this one to me today, but im not really feeling the device anymore. I REALLY miss the Razr. So I would like to do an even trade for either a Droid Razr in white, or a Razr Maxx. The Nexus has a clean ESN, and will be provided upon request and I would like the same for the Razr. Razr must be in near mint condition! I also live in Central Va and would prefer to meet in person if possible. I know its a long shot but hey, I can try! :)

I am willing to "haggle" with the various accessories but would prefer they dont just go away for nothing. I could really use a car dock or laptop dock.

Anyway, good luck and forgive me for my noob posting. This is my first classified!

I bricked my White 32gb Droid RAZR just yesterday and I'm getting a brand new replacement. I really want that Nexus let me know if you're still interested its gonna be a new device so its never been used. please PM me!

Upvote 0
Reactions: rouxe41
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones