• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking to Trade : SGS3 plus $ : Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) MINT

ymDroid

Apr 4, 2010
Northern Virginia
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: formoutput -->
Buy | Sell | Trade
..Looking to Trade

Device/Item(s)
..Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) MINT

Price
..SGS3 plus $

Shipping Included?
..No

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Everything in the box, plus 2 TPU cases, and a sealed, never used VZW sim.

Additional Information/Comments
Looking to trade my wife's Mint Galaxy Nexus for a Blue Samsung Galaxy S3. (trade plus cash) Cash will vary based on 16 or 32gb.

This phone is mint, with a screen protector and TPU case since day 1. She only used it for 2 months. The ESN is perfect.

Not a single scratch, scuff, streak, or anything. It comes with everything the came in the box. The head pones are still factor wrapped, she never even took them out of the package.

The charger was used, but is also perfect.

VZW sent her a new micro SIM, but she ended up using her old one, so there's a new SIM in the box, still factory sealed.

Looking to trade for a Pebble Blue Samsung S3, 16 or 32. I'll also consider selling it, but I'd like to work out a trade for a S3 first.

Thanks for looking.
<!-- END TEMPLATE: formoutput -->

Attachments

• IMG_20120927_121447.jpg
    IMG_20120927_121447.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Bob Cat

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones