• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LookOut For Your Indulge It's A Must!

https://support.mylookout.com/entries/20380112-lookout-thank-you-soo-much

Read My story that i posted above written on the Lookout Thread.
I hope you guys have it install or will install it after reading this.
Thanks to LOOKOUT I still have my phone. :)
Its A Must Trust Me!

Link to LookOut on Android Market:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lookout&feature=search_result

I would also suggest Metro Total Protection. I have seen it on their website and downloaded it. Using it for 2 weeks now and I have to say it is very similar to lookout. I think it is also integraded with your metro backup and if you pay for insurance you will be able to locate your phone.

Search for it on the android market if you get a chance :D

Reactions: Since208
Upvote 0
I would also suggest Metro Total Protection. I have seen it on their website and downloaded it. Using it for 2 weeks now and I have to say it is very similar to lookout. I think it is also integraded with your metro backup and if you pay for insurance you will be able to locate your phone.

Search for it on the android market if you get a chance :D

I didnt know about this of metro. Thank you for the Info man. :)

Upvote 0
"Nine Hours Later, from the time i started keeping record of the location of my phone The L.A.P.D came over my house and tells me "We are hoping we have the Victim and his in custody right now and we are here to take you to see if its him" (One of them had the phone the whole time, but they caught the other victim threw this person) As i was waiting for him to come out of the Cop Car I recognized him quickly and said, "Yes that's the Victim..."..."
I thought you were the victim and they were the suspects.

Upvote 0
"Nine Hours Later, from the time i started keeping record of the location of my phone The L.A.P.D came over my house and tells me "We are hoping we have the Victim and his in custody right now and we are here to take you to see if its him" (One of them had the phone the whole time, but they caught the other victim threw this person) As i was waiting for him to come out of the Cop Car I recognized him quickly and said, "Yes that's the Victim..."..."
I thought you were the victim and they were the suspects.

Oh dam! My mistake didn't catch that...
But yes i was the victim and they were the suspects.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones