1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lookout Mobile Security Problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Snagglepuss, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Snagglepuss

Snagglepuss Newbie

Is anyone having trouble with Lookout. I have had it for well over a year on my Hero and when I upgraded to the GS2 Epic Touch things went haywire. It will not sync contacts, calls or other data. It is also continually restoring pics. I checked today and it had restored one of my pics 900 times. Needless to say it was a pain deleting them all and they were mixed in with others. I turned it off at the website, deleted from the phone, restarted, installed again, and turned things back on at the website. Still had the problem. If I can't fix it i will have to go to another Security/back up app. Any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Snagglepuss

Snagglepuss Newbie

I think I figured things out. I deleted by account and set up a new one. I noticed that now the back up for calls and photos is a premium feature. In the past it was free. This must have caused the problem as I recently updated the software. Oh well that feature was nice when it didn't cost me anything.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews