• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi ymmie,

Have you tried the following?

Open Lookout on your device and click the menu button, and uncheck "Auto scan".
  • Go to your Android Settings > Security > Device administrators and uncheck the box next to Lookout.
  • Then, go to Android Settings > Apps > Lookout > and choose "Force Stop" then "Clear data"
  • Lastly click the back button and slide over to Running Services > and select any Lookout services running and select "Stop"

Upvote 0
Open Lookout on your device and click the menu button, and uncheck "Auto scan".
Did that.
  • Go to your Android Settings > Security > Device administrators and uncheck the box next to Lookout. Lookout is not on this list.
  • Then, go to Android Settings > Apps > Lookout > and choose "Force Stop" then "Clear data" Did that.
  • Lastly click the back button and slide over to Running Services > and select any Lookout services running and select "Stop" Can't find Running Services. Maybe because I have Lookout disabled?

Upvote 0
After charging may phone all night the batteries would be dead by 2pm. This is very frustrating when someone travels as much I do. I tried to fix it by resetting the phone and turned off wireless,BT auto-updates and the GPS and it didn't help. Then i put it in safe mode and noticed the Lookout app which comes pre-installed with tmobile. I removed it and now I finally have my battery life back.

Reactions: tube517 and ymmie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones