• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looks Like T-Mobile US Is A Winner!

x4q99h.jpg

From what I know and what I've experienced this source is VERY reliable. TMONews receives things from them before its officially announced to the general public from T-Mobile. Of course T-Mobile has to put its stamp on things and change the name a bit, but that definitely is the LG Optimus 2X and its probably coming around the time of the G-Slate! We can finally exhale! I knew it would be sooner than later.

Well this sucks for me...lol

T Mo and Sprint dont work too good where I live n work. My choice is stick with Verizon or go to AT&T, which actually works a lil better than Verizon here.

Oh well, unless LG have a phone like it on Verizon or AT&T its out the running for me.

Upvote 0
Hmm G Slate is expected to drop around 3-23. I guess that means we should be seeing the GX2 within the next 2-3 weeks. Can't wait. I hope this phone supports T Mobile 21 HSPA+. I hope it's Vanilla Android to.

Unfortunately, its not. LG has its sense on top of 2.3 from what I've seen! I wish though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones