1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General "Looks like your order hasn't shipped yet."

Discussion in 'Cricket' started by Darthskull, May 17, 2016.

1. Darthskull

Darthskull Lurker
    None

May 17, 2016
    Male
    North Sioux City
    I had an interesting time getting a second phone activated on my account for my brother.

Here's my theory as to what's supposed to happen. You order your phone, 1-2 days later, you activate it, you're good.

This is not what happened.

I ordered my phone, didn't touch it for a week or two. My brother looked at it, thought he needed to login to my account, so waited for me to be done with college. I got to the phone, went to activate it online. I got the error message: "It looks like your order hasn't shipped, wait tight etc. etc."

Umm.. I'm looking right at it....

Okay, well let's open up chat; they know what they're doing.

I get on the chat, go through it all, it's looking good annndd.....my original phone stops working. "You were trying to activate a second line? Oh, well shoot. Now you'll need a new sim." $10 credit for the sim, $5 for being so patient.

Ugh hassle, okay, okay.....

Got the new sim, new chat guy. "You have $15 credit, we need $15 more for the basic plan." Wait what? I already paid for it, didn't I? Yes there it is on my credit card transactions; here's my order number. "That order was canceled." Oh I'm so confused. But wait, there's a $5 charge from cricket a few days after my order.

Near as I can figure. I ordered phone + plan. Then, my original phone bill came due. Says the computer "look he's already paid for it, except for $5, only auto bill the $5." That makes up for the group pay discount. Now I try to activate the phone, but there's no phone plan paid for; chat guy gets confused, I get more confused. Two hours wasted before it's sorted.

That's a hassle. Fix ur game notch - err I mean website, Cricket.

Advertisement

2. dstephe9

dstephe9 Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 22, 2013
    support@cricketwireless.zendesk.com

Email them.. someone will call you in a few hours.. local support managers located in GA.. Marcus, Billy, and the other girl that works there will gladly help you out

I hardly every use chat or regular support for anything.

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    I've had equally frustrating experiences with other carriers ... heck, most companies "automated" websites never quite live up to a customer experience expectation. I feel your pain ... hopefully they will hurt a little more, too.