1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support loop in signing in to google account

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by azor, Jun 9, 2011.

1. azor

azor Lurker
    None

Jun 8, 2011
    I'm experiencing a loop when I attempt to sign into my google account. It says my password and username are not correct and also keeps giving me the Word Verification in a loop. Anyone having/had this issue. If so what is the fix? I reset the phone and it still is happening.

Advertisement

2. chrisj.leaf

chrisj.leaf Lurker
    None

Oct 13, 2011
    I just got my new android 3 motorola from verizon today and I can't set up my google account either. I am 1000 percent sure I got my password right because I got it through the web browser on my phone to check my account details. Is there some text formatting issue

3. Sector7

Sector7 Member
    None

Jul 30, 2011
    I would suggest creating up a dummy google account for your android phone with a easy PW so you can sign in easier...then later when you want, just add your real email accounts.

4. chrisj.leaf

chrisj.leaf Lurker
    None

Oct 13, 2011
    I actually managed to get mine to work by removing my 2 step verification on my account. It broke immediately when I reactivated it so that makes a pretty good case that its a problem. I wonder if droid doesn't support this yet?

Intrimazz likes this.
  5. Intrimazz

Intrimazz Lurker
    None

Jun 15, 2010
    TY! This drove me nuts for hours on my husband's new commando and finally decided to google search and see if anyone else had this issue - removed the 2 step and it all worked! {{{{hugs}}}