1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Loop Loop as Christmas Card

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Marcelo P, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Marcelo P

Marcelo P Lurker

Attached Files:

psionandy likes this.
  2. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

Hey.. that looks like a fun puzzle... I'll try that later and see if i can have a surprise Christmas globe

(also, well done for making the app without any "strange" permissions... and including a privacy policy... those are 2 signs of a great developer)

Happy Christmas and good luck with your app

Unforgiven likes this.
  3. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

OK.. I actually have played this now...

Its one of those fun puzzle games that you can play when you want a distraction.. but don't want to destroy aliens, argue on twitter or read a book....

The first level... i thought was just ok.. then i did the second and i was hooked... so i'm going to be working my way through all of the levels to make my Christmas globe.

Congratulations on making a really fun game.. and please, please, please make let us know about any other games or projects you've done

4. Marcelo P

Marcelo P Lurker

Hi everyone,

I made a puzzle game called Loop Loop and I think the result is more beautiful than I expected. When you finish a game it can look like a Christmas Ball. In fact I was so charmed by the result that I send this screenshot to my relatives as a Christmas Card.

[​IMG]

The game itself is easy to explain. Just connect all the loose ends. Have fun!
    Here is the link to the Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MarceloPars.LoopLoop

5. Marcelo P

Marcelo P Lurker

Thanks for all your compliments. And if you really want to know about my other games, well I have made
    Cube Loop: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marcelopars.cubeloop
    In Cube Loop you have to connect the the cubes of the same color. Here are to screenshots: one at the start of a puzzle and one at the end:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I also made a variation on this Cube Loop game, called Save Planet Cube. It's an entirely different idea: In 38 levels you go through the entire history of Planet Cube, which starts with a big bang. You'll experience the ice age, vulcano eruptions, wars, hurricanes, and a lot more. I'm pretty proud about the story this little games tells you. You can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marcelopars.saveplanetcube

Finally I also made Cage It! which is a cubic variation on the Loop Loop game you already played. Here the link to the store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marcelopars.cageit

and a screenshot:

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy and of course I'm very curious what you think of it!

Kind regards.

psionandy likes this.
  6. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Soooo, you and the OP are related how? Posting the same link/game?

7. Marcelo P

Marcelo P Lurker

Hi Mikestony,

By accident I got mixed up and now I believe I have two different names by which I can log in at androidforums. I didn't mean to, but in my first attempt to promote my game I thought I failed to publish. Then I tried it once more after a new log in and after I succeeded in posting my game I saw my previous post was there already.

Sorry.

Netherless I'm happy to say that I am one person, and one person only.

Unforgiven and Mikestony like this.

Loop Loop Puzzle Game: Infinit

Loop Loop Puzzle Game: Infinit Forum

com.MarceloPars.LoopLoop

Tap on the white shapes and make an endless loop Relaxing and challenging at the same time. Yes, that is possible. Try it. Beautiful design. The end of a game leaves you a result worth a screenshot. Only once in while an ad after you finished a game. With one small donation you can get rid of the ads.

READ MORE
January 20, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs