• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

loose volume button

j3ff3

Lurker
Jul 6, 2011
sorry, this is essentially a repeat of another thread, but i think the title of that one was quite ambiguous so i didn't get many replies.

basically my volume key moves backwards and forwards ever so slightly, as opposed to up and down. i don't want it to get worse with time and just wondered if anyone else had experienced this. also, the back moves slightly around the camera if pushed.

i know these are small things, but if i'm keeping the phone for two years then the build quality worries me slightly. and if no one else has the problem ill send the phone back! (i have until the end of tomorrow :eek:)

anyway, thanks !

jeff

Slight movement is normal and the unit does NOT need to be replaced. These are mass produced devices and there has got to be some "slack" in the moving parts or we will be complaining about the button being stuck!:eek:

Theyre also half a grand, i expect a certain level of build quality. the mass produced arguement also falls, down when you look at other devices

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones