1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Loose volume rocker anyone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by danangdevils, Apr 18, 2012.

1. danangdevils

danangdevils Newbie

Hi, picked up a one x today and everything seems fine apart from a loose volume rocker. The top bit sticks out and when you touch it there's a rattle. Anyone else got this?? Thinking about exchanging it....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. blacktea

blacktea Member

Mine has a rattle when I tap it as well

3. danangdevils

danangdevils Newbie

Thanks blacktea, are you exchanging it? I bought mine from the carphone warehouse.

I've also noticed the battery gets really hot from just being on the internet for 10 mins or so! Surely that can't be right??

4. blacktea

blacktea Member

Well I'm not overly frustrated with the volume rocker rattle, plus we're not sure if that's the way it's supposed to be or it's actually a build problem from HTC.

And HTC stated that the heating up while playing games/shooting photos/internet surfing is actually normal and part of the functioning of the phone, sometimes even getting up to 55C. (Official HTC Statement: HTC One X is normal to overheat)

The only reason I might be exchanging my phone perhaps this week is the fact that I'm suffering from a really terrible battery life, a full charge only lasts me around 6 to 7 hours. Plus the "screen usage" percentage on my phone is incredibly and strangely high, sending a few simple text messages might use up 5% of my phones battery... terrible terrible (http://androidforums.com/htc-one-x/533723-very-bad-battery-life-screen-usage.html)

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews