1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lose 3g Connectivity... Related to LOS Issue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thinkbig11, Dec 20, 2011.

1. thinkbig11

thinkbig11 Newbie

I'm not sure if this was included in the LOS issues people were having. I lose my 3g connection periodically. Not the signal but the actual option for 3g data becomes unchecked and I have to go back in and recheck it. This can be anytime whether I am using only 3g or I may be coming out of wifi or I may be switching out of 4g. So basically it can happen at anytime. It's annoying. I have received the android update and the problem occurred pre and post update. My phone is not rooted.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kori_Tamashii

Kori_Tamashii Android Enthusiast

Are you using anything like JuiceDefender?

3. thinkbig11

thinkbig11 Newbie

I use Battery Defender, but I'm pretty sure it would happen prior to installing that app.

4. Sangster

Sangster Lurker

try disabling the battery saver app and see if it still happens.

5. thinkbig11

thinkbig11 Newbie

It was Battery Defender. It's too bad because I noticed a measurable improvement in overall battery life using it. Having to constantly go in and turn my 3g back on manually after the phone wakes up is just unacceptable. I've seen a couple other users state the same issue in reviews of the app. Maybe it will get fixed in the next update.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews