• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Loss and grief thread.

I am so sorry for your loss Steve buddy. :(

I remember quite well that you are a Pastor if my memory serves me well... I might be losing my father soon and I am feeling very hectic the last month or 2 and I feel for you tremendously.

I have not lost anyone extremely close to me yet but I can only imagine how much pain it can bare.

I pray I don't lose my father as I love him so much and won't know what to do when he is gone - I am not ready yet to lose my father. I still need his guidance for some reason in my subconscious mind.

But remember and know in good faith that she is in a much better place where all are equal and all love one another in God's incredible Grace and she is in the most loving and wonderful the world can not even remotely comprehend or understand.

God loves us all so much for he gave us his only son.

Amen my dear friend

Rest in Peace dear Linda.

Amen!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones