• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lost a samsung phone

Welcome to the forums pritigupta!

Unfortunately, we can't do anything about a lost phone, you probably want to get in contact with your provider to tell them, and also call the airport to see if they recovered lost items, because usually they do collect lost items at the end of the flight and can be picked up.

Otherwise the only other thing i can offer you is this, if you are afraid the phone is in the hands of someone else.

Lost your phone? Locate and wipe the data with Android Lost Phone Finder/Tool remotely. - YouTube

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Hi

I have lost my samsung phone on Air India flight AI-127, on my way to Chicago on 1.10. 2012

It had pics of my kids and patient data

If anybody can help. I shall be thankful

That sux, man!

Air India! Realistically it could be on the other side of the globe by now! Anyway, if you didn't have any special tracking/security apps installed you may try free 'Plan B'. Try to install it remotely on your phone: you own the downoad and install ID/Gmail account and password for that phone! But act FAST! The longer you leave it, the dimmer the odds.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones