1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lost all my pics and video today

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by loowaters, May 27, 2010.

1. loowaters

loowaters Newbie

I just got my DInc on Monday but I've taken some pics and video with it already. Did some customizing this morning with apps and widgets, ya know, the usual. Went to show a buddy the video quality and it was showing that no video was found. Checked my pics and the same thing. Very sad. Reboot later on and looky here, it's all back. Not sure what that was about but if anyone else runs into this problem try a reboot.

2. RustyNail

RustyNail Well-Known Member

Are they stored on the SD card? If so, perhaps you had unmounted it?

3. loowaters

loowaters Newbie

I thought about that but don't know how that could've happened.

4. bwthor

bwthor Member

I know that my SD Card hasn't automatically remounted after having the phone plugged into my Mac using the data cable. Even going into the menu and trying to mount didn't fix it. Reboot was my only option.

5. loowaters

loowaters Newbie

The thing is I lost a couple movies that I had already moved off the SD card and onto the phone's hard drive so it wasn't just an SD card problem.

6. waynester

waynester Android Enthusiast

Same here though with win 7, I was testing moving files from sd card to emcc, and my sd card showed empty . And that was right after I removed data cable. Looked using astro and ES file manager plus phone sd and storage showed no card/ no files.
    Reboot fixed it.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews