1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lost and Confused!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cberndl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. cberndl

cberndl Lurker

I'm new to forums, blogs, etc. I found this site because I'm looking for an android-based app to download and listen to music. I find a lot of websites difficult to navigate and/or find the information I'm looking for and end up annoyed! I'm hoping I'll have a different experience here! :thinking:

OK, I guess I should start at the beginning. I was an iPhone user. It's pretty intuitive, a lot of people use it so there was help available when I needed it, and for the most part it worked reliably.

Somehow, my son convinced me, at my last contract renewal, to switch to the Droid Razr Maxx. OMGosh, that was in May and this has been one difficult transition! It's been one thing after another! :(

Luckily, most of those issues were resolved and then Ice Cream Sandwich was released. I feel like I'm starting all over again. Things are different, settings were changed, can't find things, lost things! Will it ever end? By the time I figure it all out, I'm sure some other yummy operating system version will be released.

Right now, all I want to do is find an app to download music and be able to listen to it at my leisure! All of my music is stored in iTunes and I need to convert it, download it and, hopefully, enjoy! I would sure love to figure out a bunch of functions and capabilities of this device as well! So, hopefully this site will help! If anyone has tips, feel free to pass them along . . . I need all the help I can get! :thinking:

Feeling lost and confused in android-ville!
    CB

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

Try the app "double twist" it will allow you to sync to your iTunes.

Welcome to the forums :D

cberndl likes this.
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome and hope the app that SD mentioned resolves your issues

cberndl likes this.