• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lost backups after attempted AOKP 4.2 upgrade

[FONT=&quot]Face palm. Thanks, I completely forgot about that! New question, Instead of flashing a new rom from scratch, I’d like to load my last recovery. When I go to backup restore, it instantly says no backups found, I can’t browse for them. I can find my backup when I go to install zip, in /sdcard/O/O/Clockworkmod/backup, but it won’t let me select it from that menu. Anyone know how I can accomplish this?[/FONT]

Upvote 0
Likewise, Titanium backup isn't finding my backups, I'm guessing because they moved with the 4.2 update. How can I change the default directory?

In tit bac, go to preferences>backup folder location and change it to the new location of your backups

[FONT=&quot]Face palm. Thanks, I completely forgot about that! New question, Instead of flashing a new rom from scratch, I

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones