• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lost contact picture on sms/mms app.

Are you referring to your picture or the other person's? Sometimes mine doesn't show up. To fix it I just open up my contact card and go to 'edit.' Then I click on the contact photo and reselect the photo source (typically Facebook). This usually refreshes my contact photo, and I imagine this would work for other contacts as well.

Upvote 0
Are you referring to your picture or the other person's? Sometimes mine doesn't show up. To fix it I just open up my contact card and go to 'edit.' Then I click on the contact photo and reselect the photo source (typically Facebook). This usually refreshes my contact photo, and I imagine this would work for other contacts as well.

The other person,I'll try that.Will report back later.

Upvote 0
Edriggers ur tip solved the issue with my pic but not the other's person pic.

Yea it usually fixes my pic. Hmm, it's hard to give any further advice since my pictures are all showing up, so I can't really test this. Are you syncing their photo(s) with an account such as Facebook? If so, you can go into Settings > Accounts and Sync, and manually sync that account. It may help, I don't know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones