1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lost data usage and calendar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mikoal, Dec 17, 2012.

1. mikoal

mikoal Newbie

Hi Everyone, I search everywhere and couldnt find an answer for this. So here goes.

Calendar

I was syncing and unsyncing with my samsung to google calendars, then the next day I checked, I realized all my events disappeared.
    I did not erase anything yet all my events were gone.

I did notice that something was occurring during the period that I lost my data.
    I saw that my default Samsung browser on my smart phone went on a refresh loop on google home page. This was an issue on googles end and was resolved eventually.
    This was one of google's problems. There would be an issue with google recognizing me logging on the google home page and gmail. This lasted for a week. I wonder if that caused my data to disappear?

There are a few links below describing what happened. I'm wondering if this is an issue with Google, samsung+google, or syncing in general.
    if I can recover my lost events that would be great!

It seems like a lot of them has to do with smartphones syncing, which is what I did. Even if there isn

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikoal

mikoal Newbie

3. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

I've moved this to the main gs3 forum. There should be members there who can help:)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews