• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lost LTE Radio in baseband any fixes?

Just found this. It says it I'll fix 3g/ 4g and some other stuff. radio issue

I don't think that a recovery will work because they don't change basebands or kernels. Have you tried put the ota on your SD card ad flashing it from stock recovery.
Yup, I usually update from stock recovery. What happens is the radio is the last partition update (it will say updating lte) and then give the error I posted earlier. Once I reboot it will be that update (like .893) but without the lte radio.

Upvote 0
Yup, I usually update from stock recovery. What happens is the radio is the last partition update (it will say updating lte) and then give the error I posted earlier. Once I reboot it will be that update (like .893) but without the lte radio.

Can you take a snapshot of you phone info page or tell us what base and kernal you are on

Upvote 0
0Bk9g.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones