• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lost my Bookmarks frame window

Droid888

Lurker
Apr 2, 2010
I wanted to get rid of a few t-mobile default bookmarks my buddy with a nexus One showed me how he could hold down on a unwanted bookmark and drag it to delete. So tried this and i managed to dragged and delete the whole frame containing 20 - 30 bookmarks which i used to scroll up and down and click when i wanted to go to site.

Now i have an empty screen and can only add bookmark by bookmark via add shortcut to the empty screen the bookmark icon look the same before i had pictures of the site in the frame view window.

Can any one assist me?

I done the same thing the other day mate when trying to delete some of the bookmarks that were already saved when I started up the handset.

I'm pretty sure to get it back you just click the + symbol and then add the bookmarks widget. When re-adding you get a choice of what view you want.

Then to delete the bookmarks individually, click menu whilst your browser is open, then press and hold the bookmark you want to delete and it brings up another menu, then click delete bookmark.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones