• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost my Nexus One slip cover (Stock Pouch)

HTC will send you a new one for free. In the U.S. just call them at 1-888-716-3594 and then get transferred to the Nexus One team. They asked for my phone's IMEI number then set up an order to send me out a new one for free.

I asked the rep if there was a limit to the number of times I could do this in case I lose it again and he said wasn't a limit that he was aware of, but since the first replacement would show on my account there would be a possibility of being denied for subsequent requests.

Reactions: NexuSix
Upvote 0
HTC will send you a new one for free. In the U.S. just call them at 1-888-716-3594 and then get transferred to the Nexus One team. They asked for my phone's IMEI number then set up an order to send me out a new one for free.

I asked the rep if there was a limit to the number of times I could do this in case I lose it again and he said wasn't a limit that he was aware of, but since the first replacement would show on my account there would be a possibility of being denied for subsequent requests.

Thanks for the helpful information noxad, I called HTC today and just as you said they are shipping me a free Nexus One pouch! (with free shipping)

Simply Awesome service!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones