• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost phone, does VM offer just another OV or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost phone, does VM offer just another OV or do they give a better option like a deal on a refurb Elite or ???

my mom lost her pay low $20 phone, when we reported it, they offered her another for $10 or an OV for $25.

They may ofer you a refurbed ov, I would just try it and find out.
Also there was this app that you could download through
play.google.com/store, and it was a gps locator, helped another member find his ov. I'll look for it and post back.

Found it! http://forums.androidcentral.com/virgin-mobile-optimus-v/212645-my-optimus-v-gone-lost-done.html

Try PlanB to try and find your phone.

Upvote 0
I didn't "lose" mine yet, as My mom found hers already, so we now have 2 phones, both with good ESN since we said its not lost anymore.

If I could "lose" my OV and get a cheap upgrade to an Elite or ??? Id "lose" my phone and get the cheap upgrade then "find" my phone again ;)

I believe if you suspend the phone, you can unsuspend it later.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones