1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Lost photos during transfer

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by artbytes, Dec 14, 2014.

1. artbytes

artbytes Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 7, 2011
    My friend has a Galaxy S5 and I'm trying to help her. She plugged her phone into her Windows 7 computer. She said it looks like the photos transferred. Now, they are all gone from her phone, and she can't find them on her computer. She doesn't have Kies, and it sounds like this all happened automatically when she plugged the phone in. Does anyone have an idea of what might have happened to the photos?
    Thanks.

Advertisement

2. cmichael258

cmichael258 Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 28, 2012
    Male
    Social Services
    St. Pete Florida
    Never had any automatic transfer just by plugging in to W7 computer. Have her click on
    "Start" at the desktop and type jpeg in the "Search programs and files" to see if they show up.

3. artbytes

artbytes Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 7, 2011
    Thanks. I finally went over to check things out. Seems the photos never transferred, and they were still on her phone. I'd never had an automatic transfer, either, so I was wondering about that. We ended up getting everything organized, and even ordered her Christmas cards, so everyone is happy.

cmichael258 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S5

The Samsung Galaxy S5 was announced in 2014 and was the company's first flagship of the year. The device featured a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 16MP primary rear camera.