1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

lost pin

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Carol Keehn, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Carol Keehn

Carol Keehn Lurker

HI, I'm writing to try to help a friend. She lost her 23 year old daughter 2 months ago, just after getting her new s6. She didn't get the Samsung or google backups done, and has reset her pin number to something that she doesn't remember. Everyone has been sending her pictures of her daughter and they are all on her phone. ATT and Samsung both say the only thing to do is a reset, but she obviously doesn't want to lose those pictures. Another problem is that when she last used it, it was not connected to wiffi nor was her data on. Is there some way to connect to a computer with a lead to get into the system and get her pictures out? She is desperate to not reset the phone, but I'm worried she will have to. Is there anyone with any ideas that could help? Thanks so much!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Butcha10

Butcha10 Lurker

I am having the same trouble, I was changing my passcode, confirmed it, after going back to my phone to then use it the phone would not except my code, really am trying to avoid resetting, is there anyone who can help with the problem.
    my phone also dose not give me the forgotten passcode option??

3. PrinceCorwin

PrinceCorwin Android Expert

Nice try but we don't help people break into phones on this forum

Samsung Galaxy S6 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S6 release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 2550mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews