• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost Rezound - Not sure what to do

HenryKrinkle

May 25, 2010
I lost my Rezound yesterday while on vacation. While I'm holding out hope that someone will find it, with each passing hour it seems less likely. I had "Where's my Droid" installed but unfortunately either the phone powered off or I was in an area without coverage (possible as I was on an island). I'm generally not one to lose / misplace things and my best guess is that it fell out of my pocket while carrying luggage, hit the ground, and powered off.

Now I'm looking for advice on what to do. Should I buy a replacement or is there something new in the works I should hold out for? I have an old Incredible I could use for a while but I hate to take two steps back after getting used to the Rezound.

If I elect to buy a replacement, any advice on the best place to buy? I saw some brand new on eBay for $450 but are there other places I should look as well? Any advice appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones